Wednesday 2 March 2016

Messy bun


Messy Bun


I started off this look by brushing the hair through. I then sectioned the hair into four sections: Two on the sides, the top of the crown, and then the back of the head. I then put the lower part of the hair into a low ponytail.


I then teased the ponytail a little bit with my fingers for a messier look. I twisted the ponytail into a loose bun and secured it with some U shape pins. I then lightly twisted the two side sections and wrapped them around the opposite side of the bun and pinned them. 
The next step was to section the crown into two sections. I lightly twisted both sections and wrapped them around the opposite side of the bun again. I then went back with my fingers and loosened the hair a little bit for a messier effect.

The end result:



























Youtube tutorial for this look:



Reference: 

Makeup Wearables Hairstyles (2015) 3-Minute Elegant Side Bun Hairstyle [Online] Available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrENDFht0bA

(Accessed: 2 March 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment