Wednesday 2 March 2016

High Sleek Ponytail


High Sleek Ponytail


I started this look by spraying a small amount of hair spray over it to give it some texture. I then grabbed the whole hair from the bottom and started pulling it upwards. I then used a tail comb and started to smooth down the hair while I was holding the ponytail, trying to get it as flat and smooth as possible. I've done this all the way around the head. Once it was smooth, I sprayed a little bit more hair spray to control the fly away/baby hairs. I then secured the ponytail with a bungee hair band and wrapped a section of hair around the ponytail to hide the hair band.

The finished look:







Youtube Tutorial:



Reference: 

Ashley, C. (2012) High Sleek Ponytail Tutorial [Online] Available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8HOqyk-K9I
(Accessed: 2 March 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment