Friday 19 February 2016

Cover Girl Photo Shoot


Cover Girl Photo Shoot- Planning


The purpose of this project was to network and build valuable working realtionships with photographers, models and stylists. The task was to create a high fashion magazine cover, reflecting SS16 hair- and makeup trends. As I was researching SS16 trends, I came across the "Blue eyes" trend. It was all over the fashion world this year. "Blue bandit mask makeup" at Chanel, "Tropical blue eyes" at Alexis Mabille or Diane Von Furstenbreg or "Sporty Tribal" look at Missoni. Blue is not the colour I normally go for when creating a makeup look if I'm honest. And this is exactly why I choose this trend as an inspirational look for my Magazine Cover project. To push my boundaries, and to think outside the box. So here are my Hair-, Makeup- and Magazine Cover Mood Boards:
Watch out for my upcoming new post about the day of the photo shoot! :) Laters! :)

Makeup Mood Boards:

Makeup Mood Board 1
Makeup Mood Board 2
Makeup Mood Board 3
Makeup Mood Board 4
Hair Mood Boards:

Wet hair look and hair accessories
Braids and Plaits
Slicked back ponytail
Soft Curls Mood Board
Inspirational Magazines Mood Boards:

Inspiring Magazine Covers Mood Board 1
Inspiring Magazine Covers Mood Board 2
Inspiring Magazine Covers Mood Board 3

No comments:

Post a Comment